Happy Valentine with iSeeSo 4.0
A new Wonderful update! Free on AppStore
Happy Tooltip's Christmas!
Maybe you don’t know this, but you’ve been gifted with the most powerful magical power: your imagination! Thanks to this power, provided with the right instruments, you can always find holes of happiness of your own and share them with people you either love or feel as needing them. Free on AppStore
Begin your Tooltip Life with iSeeSo 3.0!
A new button "Repeat" to fastly create replicas of the last character or the last background element you chose. Faster scenery creation!
Begin your Tooltip Life with myHalloween!
Halloween is knocking at the door: download myHalloween and you'll discover true magic has always been latent inside of you, iPhone is your wand and this app is what you need in order to uncover your magical potential.
Begin your Tooltip Life with iSeeSo!
iSeeSo is the one and only app that lets you take your (real) photos into the fabulous (imaginary) world of "Tooltip"s.
Hi, guest! Welcome in the Tooltip World! Don't let them dream alone!
Live all moments of your life (even it it's sad, melancholy, ironic or happy) into a colored and "Arcadian" dimension.
1) You are the star: pick a photo from your iphone's photogallery.
2) Mix dreams and reality together: choose among the uncountable characters (dreamy, melancholic, ironic and "arcadic") of the "Tooltip" world (bear cubs, penguins, hedgehogs,...) and plasm them, using iphone's multi-touch gestures, to let them fit your photos.
3) 40 Tooltip Characters, 25 Balloons, 40 Special Cartoon Items (for now...)!
4) Tell a story, draw your comics: add balloon with customizable sentences or choose among the "Tooltip balloon"s to tell your thoughts without the need for words.
5) Create rich scenarios: compose your photo merging together the real elements of the background with how many imaginary Tooltip elements you like.
6) Process: at any point, you can add various graphical filters to "magically" alter your creations' color and saturation.
7) Save and share on Facebook: save your new Tooltip photo in your gallery or share it on your Facebook wall before your very eyes adding a comment.
Follow this site. A lot of special surprises is coming just for you!